HIGH PREFORMANCE LUBRICANTS
SURVOS Rapid D.
- In general, this liquid can be used with all materials except for a few plastics
- A reaction with metals has not occurred in over 40 years of use
- Sawing, drilling, engraving, reaming, gloss turning, gloss milling with high processing parameters and tool life
- Punching, profiling, deep drawing, bending of non-ferrous metals, aluminum, copper, brass
- Punching, profiling, deep drawing, bending, clinching of sheet metal, steel, galvanized steel, powder-coated steel, painted steel, stainless steel sheets
- Fine machining (finishing), hard turning, hard milling, engraving of steel
- Processing of composite material e.g. E.g. manufacture of printed circuit boards
- In the assembly technology
- In paper processing and woodworking
- 100% residue-free evaporating from the workpiece
- short evaporation times – is therefore preferred for operations with a short cycle sequence
- optimal lubrication performance
- additional cooling capability
- Only selected raw materials of the highest purity are used for our high-performance industrial lubricants of the SURVOS series
- one of the main components are dearomatized hydrocarbons of the highest quality
- all SURVOS products are classified according to REACH (EG 1907/2006) and do not contain any substance on the candidate list for SVHC
- SURVOS does not contain CFC, PCP or PCT. In addition, all SURVOS products are free from nitrite, chlorine, halogens, nitrosamines, amines and amides.
- In over 40 years of using our lubricants, no known work-related diseases have occurred
In order to make optimal use of the positive properties of SURVOS Standard, it should be applied in a very fine film using an HPM spray device.