The next generation of spray technology. The LEO spray head reduces your costs through reproducible volumetric flow control.
Universal spray head where the spray quantity is set via a scaled measuring drum. This makes it possible to check the set quantities at any time and allows for any changes to be immediately visible and easily corrected.
By providing constant parameters (fluid, spray, and fluid pressure), the quality is always 100% reproducible.
The LEO spray head is available in two variants.
LEOR – has an M5 thread for fastening to a side mount.
LEOB – has a ball joint which allows it to be attached flexibly and precisely with the flexible mounts
- Low pressure ranges from 0.5 – 2.5 bar
- Air consumption from 2 -5.5 /min
- Viscosity range from 2.300mm²/s (20°C) – 500 mm²/s (40°C)
- Spray with nearly round cone full of about 15 °
- Available in the nozzle lengths 30mm, 70mm, 105mm, 130mm and 155 mm