EFFICIENT, INDIVIDUAL, FLEXIBLE, PRECISE
- Designed for controlled and fine film applications
- Allows for economical air consumption
- All fluids with a maximum viscosity of approximately 2.300 mm²/s at 20° or 500 mm²/s at 40° can be sprayed (except for substances containing paint, resin and glue).
- All heads are set to a medium valve producing nearly a full cone of approximately* 15°. (*This is dependent on the fluid structure of the processing media used, the opening angle of the spray cone can be larger or smaller.)
- Output quantity with water is 0.04 liters to 4.2 liters per hour in continuous operation.
Large channel cross-sections and a direct feed, the HTR spray head can be used with especially critical and viscous media. The metering is controlled at the front of the nozzle.
The JOP precision drip-feed dosing device from HPM is the easy way to dose liquid processing media such as cooling lubricants, oils, lubricants, or dispersion precisely and accurately.