INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANT SURVOS
100% residue-free evaporating*
SURVOS products are optimally suited to sheet metal forming, machining and assembly technology. Our SURVOS has also been successfully used in cutting and punching aluminium sheets, steel sheets, copper and brass sheets, in cold profiling, bending, embossing, sawing and drilling aluminium profiles for decades.
SURVOS – 100% residue-free* evaporating metal processing oil. With the SURVOS variants “STANDARD”, “RAPID D” and “PLUS L”, we offer extremely progressive processing media that meet the highest requirements.
- SURVOS detaches from a work piece with 100% residue-free evaporation even when the parts lie flat on top of each other.
- Only selected raw materials of the highest purity are used for SURVOS. One of the main components is dearomatized hydrocarbons of the highest quality. As a metal processing medium that evaporates residue-free, SURVOS combines optimum lubricity with favorable values for evaporation speed, toxicology and environmental protection.
- All SURVOS products are classified according to REACH (EC 1907/ 2006) and do not contain any substance that is on the list of candidates for SOVHC.
- SURVOS does not contain any CFC, PCP or PCT. In addition, all SURVOS products are free of nitrite, chlorine, halogens, nitrosamines, amines and amides.
SURVOS Rapid D
- SURVOS Rapid D evaporates considerably faster than the “Standard” formulation (with a somewhat lower lubricity). SURVOS Rapid D impresses, however, with short evaporation times and is 100% residue-free*.
- The fluid is used in particular when operations follow each other in a short cycle sequence and no residue is allowed to remain.
* According to the specifications of the DAB (German Pharmacopoeia), an evaporation residue of < 0.01% is considered to be residue-free. The evaporation residue of SURVOS Plus L is 0.0045% or 45 ppm.